Following three days of talks with the University in January, and months of campaigning, an agreement on assessment mitigations was reached.
Overview of the mitigation package:
- You do not need to provide supporting evidence when submitting your extenuating circumstances
- You can self-certify for 24-hour exams and you can defer your seven-day timed assessments by using the self-certification process
- You can access an automatic one-week coursework extension on request, without evidence
- The performance of student cohorts graduating this year will be reviewed against previous years unaffected by COVID-19
- The methods for classifying taught postgraduate Masters’ degrees in 20/21 will be revised
- If you have Alternative Exam Arrangements you can have two days extra time to take seven-day assessments